We are delighted to announce that we will be running WSET Level 2 in Wines as an online course over the weekend 16/17th May 2020. This course will be offered live via Zoom, the online conferencing platform, with qualified lecturers taking you through all the normal materials. As with all WSET courses, the examination must be taken in person and because we are unable to send you out the wines at this time due to the lockdown, we will also be including an additional day’s classroom based tuition where you will taste through the wines from the course whilst going through revision exercises prior to the exam the following day.
The WSET Level 2 Online Zoom course will cost R7,900 inc VAT – exactly the same as the normal lectured course. The course includes:
- All tuition over 2 busy days live via Zoom
- Digital versions of the materials (these will be replaced, free of charge, by hardcopy WSET Level 2 books as soon as we are permitted to courier them)
- Tasting of both local and international wines
- 4 x branded ISO tasting glasses
- Branded ISO tasting glass bag
- Exam fees
- International courier fees (exams are marked in London)
- Certificate and metal lapel pin for successful candidates
- PLUS the additional day’s wine tasting tuition and classroom revision.
16 and 17 May – Online Zoom Tuition
30 May – Classroom Tasting tuition and revision (*Stellenbosch only)
31 May – Classroom Exam (*available in either Stellenbosch and Johannesburg)
* Please note that the tuition and exam are subject to Government restrictions at the time and we cannot be held responsible for any necessary changes to comply with current lockdown conditions.
You do not need a Zoom account to attend a Zoom tuition session. You will be prompted to download the software, once you have clicked on the link that you have been provided. You may also wish to create an account, but that is not required to participate in a Zoom meeting. You will need a computer or device with a webcam and microphone to participate in a Zoom session. Please see the System Requirements at the following URL to ensure that you are ready to go: Zoom Support
Prior to the course commencing you will receive an email providing you with the Zoom meeting ID and Password in order for you to join the course.
To book your place on this course, For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for payment and booking is Friday 8th May 2020