THE IWEC FACEBOOK TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is The International Wine Education Centre, PO Box 406, Plumstead, 7801, South Africa (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one place on WSET Level 1 Award in Wines course to be held on Saturday 12th May 2018.
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must write in the comments section of the IWEC Facebook post.
5. Entrants must be SA residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 12.00 on 19th April 2018 until 23.59 on 25th April 2018.
9. There is one prize to be won. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. Travel, food and accommodation is not included in the prize but for the winner's own account
11. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
12. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period at random.
13. The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the draw via Facebook direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within a further 24 hours, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
14. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
15. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Facebook accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
18. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
19. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion and contacting the winner the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
20. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.